My First Rainbow Cake!

10:34:00

It's not because of last Masterchef Indonesia's challenge which make the participants should make a rainbow cake. I have a willing to make it since a long time ago, before married, when Rendy want to try but cancelling because trying to save more pennies to our marriage. Well, the second reason why I try to bake (steam, actually) the cake is NCCRainboweeks that just passed 2 weeks ago. You could visit their blog and start drooling, haha.

I found NCC (Natural Cooking Club), as a community where I would join happily. They share and encourage each other for having new invention and creation in any cooking experience. Just imagine, how 9.000's food & cooking enthusiasts gathered and emerged.  I've registered but haven't approved by the administrator. Hiks. =(

Anyway, here it is. I am not satisfied yet, but the taste is beyond my expectation and I'm really happy. I almost could not believe, how this cake with the dimension 15cmx15cmx17,5cm only need 38.000 IDR/4 USD for all of the ingredients! I should learn cooking more and more... 
Decoration inspired by the fact that Rendy is Slank fans and an activist. Hehe.



The color of red layer didn't come out well...

You Might Also Like

0 comments